Noob Heavy Pr is a registered Australian business that provides affordable PR to metal bands. My prices range from 120AUD to 500AUD depending on the job. I provide additional discounts to Australian and NZ bands as an initiative to get more of these projects seen globally. To hire me chuck an email to email@example.com
I no longer support already released albums, you must hire me 5 weeks minimum prior to release for an effective PR campaign. Support for standalone singles will require less notice.
I have experience with death metal, black metal and traditional heavy metal. I’m a big fan of doom, hardcore and grindcore as well but I’m willing to work with most genres. The most important factor in getting a review is the quality of the music
Here’s an overview of some of my services. If you’d like a consulation or to request press kit examples, email firstname.lastname@example.org (not the same as paypal).
- Free consultations
- Social media and promotional advice, I’m always available for my clients
- Press kit creation
- Sent off to 680+ email addresses of music influencers.
- Sharing the coverage on Noob Heavy socials and hyping the release
- Additional promotion via Facebook Groups and other places
- I can use Noob Heavy socials as well as reach out to affiliate promoters to host Bandcamp code and physical media giveaways
- Seek out publications to premiere music videos and playthroughs
- Summary report
Once you hire me, I will support your release for a good 5 weeks both sides of release. I tend to remember my clients for much longer however and will often bring your name up where relevant even a while down the line. I may also continue to find relevant opportunities via my own projects such as Noob Heavy Radio or The Australian Heavypedia. I’ve even connected clients with each other for collaboration.
Here are some current and previous clients of mine. These posts are different from the press releases I send out which are much prettier.